Our card designs cover an absolute myriad of subjects making them a fabulous fit for all types of independent shops and galleries. We wholesale to outlets from farm shops to interiors stores with book and gift shops in between.
New designs and old favourites sit comfortably together for you to pick and mix as you fancy. We have hundreds of cards to choose from. You know your clientele best of course but if you want to know what sells best for us you only have to ask.
As well as the website & wholesale parts of the business we retail at country shows and markets. This gives us the opportunity to gauge public opinion and buying trends. We have lots of loyal customers who turn into real fans (retail and trade/wholesale), they look forward to new card releases and faithfully buy our cards for all sorts of occasions. As with all art this can't be rushed, we like to make sure the cards are just right before they go on sale. That's not to say that we don't tweak and improve designs as we go.
There are only two of us, Stephen & myself and we do everything. Stephen is the artistic side designing, drawing, painting, redesigning, redrawing and repainting. I do the 'other stuff' which means scanning, printing, wrapping, packing and the dreaded accounts.
Please don't imagine a massive warehouse full of cards - we operate from home in two separate offices. Your order will be printed & processed by me and sent via courier as soon as possible.
Below is an outline of how we do things:
- We operate a sensible policy regarding the distance between outlets.
- Full payment is required (proforma invoice) and the 'real' invoice comes with your cards
- Minimum order is 12o cards (multiples of 6 cards per design)
- Payment by BACS or cheque
- When ordering on the website choose your cards and the Pay Later option (ignore cash totals on screen) and we will send you a proforma invoice once this is paid your order will be sent
- You can order over the phone if you prefer - as they say - it's good to talk!
- We are more than happy to chat to customers via phone or email